Sunday 6 August 2017

Bicycle maintenance




I was worrying about breaking down on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere and not knowing how to fix my bike so I decided it was time to get schooled.

I took two bicycle maintenance courses run by Bikewise at Sydney Park.


My instructor Sarah provided guidance and expertise allowing me to learm some tricks on how to make my life easier when doing on the fly repairs. As well as this a bunch of other general bicycle knowledge.

I highly recommend anyone who rides a bicycle and wants to learn a bit more about the fun between their legs to give one of these courses a go.

You can book a course at Sydney Cycle Ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opening up

In the lead up to the Perth to Sydney ride it has been quite confronting to open up about my mental health struggles with people I don'...